The Innovation Agenda is a series of six essays taking a critical look at innovation culture, its assumptions, influences and impact. Published between October 16 -21, 2013 the essays interrogate the oft-unquestioned frameworks and values underpinning “innovation” and “disruption” and problematize the application of market-driven economic theories to not-for-profit endeavors in the “human economy”.
- Questioning The Innovation Agenda
- The Appearance of Innovation
- Corporate Influence and the Innovation Agenda
- Seeing Value In The Arts
- Business As Usual In the Innovation Industry
- Invention, Innovation & Creating Real Change